Bedford Park began as a farming hamlet north of Toronto and took on the role of a popular stopover for farmers making their way to market in the city. The neighbourhood was probably named after the Bedford Park Hotel, which opened in 1873 at the southwest corner of Yonge Street and Fairlawn Avenue, just north of Lawrence. In 1890 Bedford Park was combined with the hamlets of Davisville and Eglinton to the south, and incorporated as the City of North Toronto. In the same year, the Metropolitan Street Railway of Toronto began servicing the area, encouraging residential growth.
Showing 28 properties out of 29 currently available on the market.